Fw: The Yoga News - October, 2010 issue is here ...

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      another wonderful issue of The Yoga News courtesy of my dear Yogacharya Michael
      enjoy!!

      Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
      Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
      Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
      25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
      Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -2241561
      Mobile: +91-9842311433
      Website: www.icyer.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hari Om Dr Ananda

      Please find attached some of the photos I took at the Brisbane (Queensland) Retreat.

      I read something today that reminded me of  what we talked about was it Saturday about thought and response.

      This was from Victor Frankl that said -"Between stimulus and thought there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom.

      I thank you for sharing this time with us in Brisbane I appreciated your wisdom and generosity of spirit. Nameste Yogatma (Deanne Whittaker)

      Deanne Whittaker (Yogatma) from Toowoomba Queensland Australia

      Disclaimer:The contents of this electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the addressee. The privilege of confidentiality attached to this message and attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of mistaken delivery to you. Any form of disclosure, copying, modification, reliance on information, distribution or publication of this email without authorisation of the sender is prohibited.

      Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2011
        Dear Yogis,

        please visit http://continentalyogafederation.org and get the details about Yoga Championship at Bangkok

        regards