Fw: The Yoga News - September, 2010 issue is here ...

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      another wonderful issue of the Yoga News

      Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
      Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
      Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
      25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
      Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -2241561
      Mobile: +91-9842311433
      Website: www.icyer.com

      International Yogalayam
      The Yoga News
      IN THIS ISSUE
      September 1st,  2010
      Economic-RecoveryRecovering From the Economic Recovery ...

      If you’re getting tired of hearing about the Economic Recovery in the news, you’re not alone.  One day things are moving in a positive direction, and then a few days later, “the recovery is slower than expected.”

      But the problem is not the economy. ...

      Brain-StudiesYour Brain on Gadgets ...

      A stream of new brain studies have begun to reveal what many have suspected for some time now - that interacting with so much gadgetry every day is having some seriously negative effects on our health. ...

      Ganesh-Chaturthi

      Ganesha Chaturthi

      The birth of Ganesha ...

      September 11th, 2010 marks the celebratation of Ganesh Chaturthi, the birth of the famed elephant-headed God, Ganesha.

      One of the most popular Gods in the Hindu pantheon, Lord Ganesha must first and foremost be praised, which is why you will find the image and worship of Ganesha in nearly every home and at the commencement of every occasion in India ...

      Our New Look is Coming Soon!
      Next month The Yoga News takes on a brand new, fresh look!  So will our website, http://www.discover-yoga-online.com.

      We're just putting the finishing touches on a complete re-design. We're also creating a seperate new web site for The Yoga News so you can search the database of articles and read past issues right online.

      And the best part?  I'll keep doing my best to bring you yoga-related articles of interest each and every month.  As the saying goes, "even when things change, they still stay the same!"

      The Yoga News
      your monthly yoga e-zine

      basic-yoga-trainer

      yoga-masters-course

      FEEDBACK
      Please send us your comments about content, feedback or suggestions on how to improve this e-zine.

      LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
      Send Letters to the Editor, or Opinion Editorials.

      CONTACT THE YOGA NEWS
      Send your general questions and queries to the Editor.

      SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOGA NEWS
      Did a friend forward this e-zine to you? Sign up and have it delivered to your own email every month, FREE!

      ARCHIVES
      Read all the past issues of The Yoga News at http://www.discover-yoga-online.com/yoga-news.html.

      BECOME A YOGA AFFILIATE
      Help promote International Yogalayam's yoga educational programs on your website, and earn 50% commission. Find out more about our Yoga Affiliate Program.

      © 2010 International Yogalayam, All Rights Reserved