Re: [rishiculture] Fw: Merry Christmas !!!

  • Tasha
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      Dear Amma, Ananda, Devasena, I wish you, your charming children and the whole wide-world Yoga family a very happy and yogic New Year! Let the Light of Yoga is spreading and shining everlasting, penetrating each and every human soul, making it one Divine and happy soul. Let you always be the bright source of this magic Yoga Light! Ever Yours in Yoga. Tasha