Articles invited for www.icyer.com

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
      namas te
      i hope that all of you are aware of the Knowledge Base sub-section (old name was articles) in the publication section on www.icyer.com
      there are more than 80 articles there!!!
      if anyone wants to contribute writings on Yoga and related topics to be added there pl send me a copy in word and after peer review we shall publish them on the site with due credit
      yours in yoga

      Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
      Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
      Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
      25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
      Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561
      Mobile: 9842311433
      Website: www.icyer.com

    • Raghavan Srinivasan
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009

          ..... nice noting the same. Looking forward to seeing more and more yogic articles.
        regards
        dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan
      • Lyn Moes
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hello Dr. Ananada,
          You are so prolific!!!!
          I can hardly read as fast as you can write.
          Thank You for the wonderful committment to Yoga
          few of us get to feel that from a teacher.....
          Many Blessings to you.
          Lyn

          On 03/11/2009, at 3:37 AM, Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani wrote:

          namas te
          i hope that all of you are aware of the Knowledge Base sub-section (old name was articles) in the publication section on www.icyer.com
          there are more than 80 articles there!!!
          if anyone wants to contribute writings on Yoga and related topics to be added there pl send me a copy in word and after peer review we shall publish them on the site with due credit
          yours in yoga

          Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
          Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
          Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
          25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
          Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91- 413 -2241561
          Mobile: 9842311433
          Website: www.icyer.com

        • Sonia Allen-Wall
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2009
            namastey thank you as i was not aware of articles! I am a bit computer useless!
            At the yoga show i met some dear souls who invited me to their meditation group .. the words were fine and a special sky mantra is to be invoked at this full moon......what do you know of he Kaleshwar charitable trust in india please ? Is it a recognised lineage from shri Ramana Maharshi?
             love in yoga
            soniat

              there are more than 80 articles there!!!
              if anyone wants to contribute writings on Yoga and related topics to be added there pl send me a copy in word and after peer review we shall publish them on the site with due credit
              yours in yoga

              Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
              Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
              Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
              25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
              Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561
              Mobile: 9842311433
              Website: www.icyer.com

              DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the material from any stored format/computer.