Fwd: The Yoga News - September, 2009 issue is here ...

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      my pleasure to forward this lovly issue of the yoga news

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
        Sir,
        This one is for You.

        How to be a great Yoga Teacher....
        We, the students of Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani need not worry at all -NEVER worry about that. We just follow the Path He has shown us; blindfolded; and surely we will reach the destination one day.
        Dr.Ananda is one of the Best Teachers' that anyone can have. Makes us independent and helps us to realise what our potential is! Thank God, He guided us to Him that we can learn the Gitananda Yoga in a perfect way .
        yours in Yoga
        meena.
[...]

        www.icyer.com and www.rishiculture. org

        DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat@gmail. com and delete the material from any stored format/computer.

      • Raghavan Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009

          Namasthe,
           Yes.Dr.Ananda is a great teacher. I have been closely following the inimitable style that he adopts  in imparting the essential principles of Gitananada Yoga. My son, Master A.S.Anirudh is a proud disciple of Dr.Ananda and Anirudh  holds him in great esteem. May  Dr.Ananda's tribe  increase.
          Regards.
          Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan