Fwd: The Yoga News - August, 2009 issue is here ...

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      my leasure to forward the latest from The Yoga News!!
      congrats to Yogacharya Mchael on his continuing to give us high quality updates on a regular basis-keep the flag of yoga flying high forever!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009

             Excellently done and rich in contents..enjoyable reading indeed!!
        Regards
        Dr.Velloe A.R.Srinivasan
      • James Ovenden
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
          om namah shivaya
          om sri namaskara
          om shanti shakti shanti.

          To: rishiculture@yahoogroups.com
          From: raghavan.drvars2000@...
          Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:49:47 +0530
          Subject: Re: [rishiculture] Fwd: The Yoga News - August, 2009 issue is here ...

               Excellently done and rich in contents..enjoyable reading indeed!!
          Regards
          Dr.Velloe A.R.Srinivasan

          Windows Live Messenger: Happy 10-Year Anniversary—get free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now