Re: [rishiculture] Invite for Yognat 16th Annual day-5th july at pondicherry

  • meena ramanathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Will be there for sure to enjoy the programme as well as do whatever is possible of me to help U and Amma. Thanks for the invite Sir. meena

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        Namaskar,
        .............wishing the 16th Annual Day of YOGNAT the vey best. Hope
        to be present on 5-7-2009 to appreciate and admire the multifaceted
        skills of the teachers and the taught at YOGNAT.
        Regards
        Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan