Fw: Life after Easter..! and no this is not a fwd email so please take time to read...!

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 90 KB

    Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani
    Chairman : Yoganjali Natyalayam and ICYER
    Hon General Secretary, Pondicherry Yogasana Association
    25, 2nd Cross,Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, South India-605 013
    Tel: +91-413 - 2622902 / +91-413 -3203314/+91-413 -2241561
    Mobile: 9842311433
    Website: www.icyer.com
    www.geocities.com/yognat2001/ananda
    http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=yognat2001&p=r