Re: [rishiculture] From Swami ANANDAKAPILA'S NOTES : The power of music

  • Raghavan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear Dr.Ananda,
      One more fascinating,yet unbelievable
      point.. that you have touched upon!! Let us inspire
      and induct as many members as possible so that they
      would partake of music daily, either as performers or
      avid listeners. In this hour of stress and in view of
      the unimaginable speed with which things are
      proceeding , this anecdote provided by you is a
      welcome one .. just like elixir!
      You would agree that we recently witnessed a miracle,
      wherein our Mridangam guru Sri Tiruvarur Krishnamurty
      bounced back to life after spending troublesome days
      at the critical care unit in a local hospital , with
      suspected cerebral damage..
      May the glory and power of global music save us all.
      Best wishes
      Dr.Vellore A.R.Srinivasan

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Inbox http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html