Re: questions unanswered

  • narasimhan raghavan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      divine self,
      questions remaining unanswered can be due to many
      reasons.
      "what and how" all relate to informatics, for which
      -one can find the answer by search in internet.
      if the question relates to real experience of yoga.,
      i am afraid it will not be conveyed the way it should
      be through answers.
      if the questioner wants to know whether anyone knows
      more than him/her ,it is better to leave it
      unanswered.
      in true yoga
      R.Narasimhan

      http://in.sports.yahoo.com/cricket/