Fw: International Yoga Federation (World Yoga Community) News Brikam Yoga to Brazil and Chile

  • Kalavathi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      I wonder how good this is! Great Hatha Yoga being taken out into the
      community to help the general public...but Bikram Yoga.....this is Yoga done
      in extreme heated conditions like doing yoga in India in the summer in the
      middle of the day without air conditioning or fans....who in their right
      mind would do that ? The first time you attend a Bikram class you will
      almost pass out from the heat....then you are told not to worry you will
      eventually get used to it after about 5 sessions! What absurd venture is
      this?

      Kalavathi

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Hello !!!

        I think this may be a nice testimony to meditate upon
        on multiple levels :

        http://64.162.150.71/Jason'sWords.htm

        With all best wishes from Brussels,

        Christoph