Re: [rishiculture] Interesting views on iran from a schoolmate of mine stationed there

  • gary wall
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2005
      Namastey dear Ananda , and thank you so much for sharing the experiences of your friend in Iran..very interesting .. listening to the media we would have no real idea of how the people are... we are constantly being manipulated by those in power and the media whose job appears to incite..rather than give a balanced view.. very Kali Yuga..we must stay vigilant. Love to all sonia----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 7:16 PM
      Subject: [rishiculture] Interesting views on iran from a schoolmate of mine stationed there