4900Re: [rishiculture] Fwd: Invitation

  • Sudhakar Bhat
    May 31, 2014
      Dr. Ananda, Regret won't be able to make it nevertheless thanks for the invitation and i wish the
      event a grand success.

      Regards
      Sudhakar

      On Sunday, June 1, 2014 9:31 AM, "Vibha Brahma vibhabrahma@... [rishiculture]" <rishiculture@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Namaste,
      I am so grateful for this invitation. I wish I was there!
      All the bests.
      Vibha

      On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 10:05 PM, 'Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani' yognat@... [rishiculture] <rishiculture@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani included below]
      Namas te
      Inviting you to the Swami Gitananda Youth and Child Awards ceremony on Sunday 1st June 2014 at Yoganjali Natyalayam :)
      With much love in Yoga,
      Ananda

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda  Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the  addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.  Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by  any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you  received this through error we apologize. If you have received this  communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the  material from any stored format/computer.

      --
      vibha

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic