4893Fw: Pratiche di Nada Yoga con Sangeeta Laura Biagi - 8 Giugno

  • Yogacharya Dr.Ananda Bhavanani
    Jun 3, 2014

      On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:58 PM, Association Artè <infoarteyoga@...> wrote:

      Pratiche di Nada Yoga con Sangeeta Laura Biagi - 8 Giugno
      Is this email not displaying Correctly? View it in your browser .
      In a sign of continuity

      Gitananda YOGA

      Practice of Nada Yoga (the Yoga of Sound) drawn from the teachings of Swami Giri Gitananda

      Sunday, June 8th

      Gitananda YOGA

      Practice of Nada Yoga (the Yoga of Sound) drawn from the teachings of Swami Giri Gitananda

      Sangeeta Laura Biagi

      Sunday, June 8th - From 10.00 to 17.00

      Nada Brahman everything we perceive is vibration. Through the vibration, we can cleanse our bodies, physical, emotional and mental concentration and strengthen the intellect, and to have access to an understanding of the mystery of creation. Gitananda Giri Swami has handed down ancient Tantric teachings on the use of sound as a sadhana (spiritual practice). During this day of in-depth Gitananda Yoga, we will share practices of hatha yoga, swara pranayama,
      mantra yoga, and jnana yoga; exercises in Carnatic music of South India, and devotional songs, bhajans. Lecture open to all levels.

      Sangeeta laura Biagi

      Yogacharini Gitananda Sangeeta is a teacher of Yoga. He studied at Ananda Ashram in Pondicherry in India from 2009 to 2012 winning the title of Senior Yoga Teacher and Yogacharini. He studied all aspects of sadhana and specializes in the study and practice of nada yoga and singing Carnatic. In Italy and the United States deepens the research in the field of care through the vibration with a shamanic approach both scientific and popular culture.

      Contribution:

      Shareholders Association Artè - € 65.00 | Non Members - € 75.00
      For registration send € 10 € 80 + Membership
      (for those not affiliated)
      on behalf of the Association Artè.
      IBAN IT53 H050 4801 6070 0000 0013 759
      CULTURAL ASSOCIATION ARTÈ