4756Homage to Mother Nature-Dec 29th at Pondicherry

  • yognat
    Dec 19, 2013
      Yoganjali Natyalayam Presents
      IYARKAIYAI VANANGIDUVOM
      இயற்கையை வணங்கிடுவோம்
      Homage to Mother Nature

      A spectacular full length dance drama paying homage to mother nature and the five great manifest elements of our universe

      Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Maha Samadhi and 106th Jayanthi of Yogamaharishi Dr. SWAMI GITANANDA GIRI Gurumaharaj

      6:05 pm Sunday December 29th 2013
      New Auditorium, JIPMER Campus, Pondicherry – 605 006
      Photo: Yoganjali Natyalayam Presents
IYARKAIYAI VANANGIDUVOM
இயற்கையை வணங்கிடுவோம்
Homage to Mother NatureA spectacular full length dance drama paying homage to mother nature and the five great manifest elements of our universeCelebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Maha Samadhi and 106th Jayanthi of Yogamaharishi  Dr. SWAMI  GITANANDA  GIRI  Gurumaharaj6:05 pm Sunday December 29th 2013
New Auditorium, JIPMER Campus, Pondicherry – 605 006

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda  Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the  addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.  Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by  any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you  received this through error we apologize. If you have received this  communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the  material from any stored format/computer.