4747Yoga could reduce cardiovascular markers

  • yognat
    Dec 9, 2013
      Yoga could reduce cardiovascular markers

      A report by Kavita Kishore in The Hindu today on a recent study by our Centre for Yoga Therapy, Education and Research.

      http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/yoga-could-reduce-cardiovascular-markers/article5438837.ece

      We offer our gratitude to the Chairman, Vice chancellor, Deans, MS, DMS and all the authorities of MGMCRI and SBVU who have enabled
       a CYTER to come up in MGMCRI to promote integrative healing.

      This is the only such Yoga centre in any private medical college in the region and is truly innovative in nature.

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda  Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the  addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.  Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by  any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you  received this through error we apologize. If you have received this  communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the  material from any stored format/computer.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic