468328th Pondicherry State Yoga Sport Championship on 23rd and 24th November 2013

  • yognat
    Oct 9, 2013
      Pondicherry Yogasana Association

      Pondicherry Yogasana

      Namas te

      We are planning to conduct the 28th Pondicherry State Yoga Sport Championship on 23rd and 24th November 2013 and request you to publicize the competition in your school / college / institute and send maximum number of participants from your side.

      The list of asanas for common group are at:http://icyer.com/documents/miscellaneous/Compulsory%20Asana2013.pdf

      The list of asnas for the special category are at: http://icyer.com/documents/miscellaneous/Special%20event%20Asana%202013.pdf

       Yours in Yoga,

      Ananda

      DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda
      Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
      Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by
      any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please
      be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you
      received this through error we apologize. If you have received this
      communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the
      material from any stored format/computer.