      From: yognat <yognat@...>
      To: rishiculture@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 6:02:12 AM
      Subject: [rishiculture] Wonderful homa this monring for Ammajis 70th

      We had a Wonderful homa this monring for Ammajis 70th
      May the divine bless us all, every moment and may we be worthy of such blessings too!

      -- Yogacharya Dr Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani Chairman: ICYER and Yoganjali Natyalayam 25, II Cross, Iyyanar Nagar, Pondicherry, India Mobile: +91-98423-11433http://www.icyer.com/ and http://www.rishiculture.org/ ----------------------------------------------------------- DISCLAIMER : Information transmitted in this e-mail is proprietary to Ananda Ashram at ICYER, Pondicherry, South India. It is intended only for the addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material. Review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by any person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. Please be aware that this email may have been a group mailing (bcc) and if you received this through error we apologize. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us at yognat@... and delete the material from any stored format/computer.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic