Component Models in Java

  • Magno A. Cavalcante
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      Série de artigos no JAVA Developer's Journal.

      -----------
      A component is a reusable software entity. A component is a deployable piece of software that can be independently developed and maintained. In the previous article -Componentizing a Monolithic Application in Java, we discussed the need for componentizing applications to get the benefits of reusability and modularity. We also looked at how an E-Store application can be componentized using a simple component model developed by the authors using a factory whiteboard pattern and a simple repository.
      -----------

      Componentizing a Monolithic Application in Java
      http://java.sys-con.com/node/2519792

      Component Models in Java | Part 1
      http://java.sys-con.com/node/2582852

      Component Models in Java | Part 2