Hey people, I finally got a raise :)

  • brittney-steele552@jeansaregreen.info
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Wow, after nearly 5 years in a deadend place I've finally quit! I was pretty unskilled so it took me a while to find somehting suitable, but all I can say is wow now. I got in touch with this group that helps setup people to operate from home (yay! no more peak-hour traffic) and after only a couple weeks I was already bringing home much more bacon than I ever did at my old place, so... I quit! Damn feels great to have that monkey off my back. Oh, and for those who are interested in doin the same give these ppl a ring, and they can set you up great 888 701-3877