Hey!

  • Devilgirl_26
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2000
      I'm new here, and I'm hoping maybe some message
      posting will get started. I can hope! Ringette is
      awesome! I've been playing for 12 years (including 2 years
      of Bunny School). This year I'm playing for the
      Gloucester Belle A team. 2 weeks ago we won Ontario
      Provincials!! It was great! Anyways, where is everyone in here
      playing? Talk to ya later!<br> ~Kristy