Ringette Rox

  • Charisma_Hanano
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Ringette Rox community.
    • Devilgirl_26
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2000
        I'm new here, and I'm hoping maybe some message
        posting will get started. I can hope! Ringette is
        awesome! I've been playing for 12 years (including 2 years
        of Bunny School). This year I'm playing for the
        Gloucester Belle A team. 2 weeks ago we won Ontario
        Provincials!! It was great! Anyways, where is everyone in here
        playing? Talk to ya later!<br> ~Kristy