hi

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi everybody.
      I'm new to the group, I played ringette for 12 years and
      unfortunately the town I'm living in right now doesn't have any
      leaques...so if you have any news about whats going on in the
      ringette world i would love to hear it. I feel like I've been cut
      off. Also if anybody knows people in Kamloops, BC spread the word
      that a team here would be great even if its just a fun drop in night
      once a week.
    • chani-kopnicky708@drivinginsane.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.bloak.net/zqhe and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
        Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
        Love Jane.