Upcoming tournament!!

  • hj_14
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 16, 2001
      Hey ringette Peeps.<br>Thought I'd pass along the
      info about our local tournament. The Pointe-Claire
      Tournament will be held Nov 30, Dec. 1, Dec. 2 in Pointe
      Claire, Quebec (West of
      Montreal).<br>Categories:<br>Novice, Petites, Tweens, Junior, Belles,
      Intermediate.<br>The classes are still TBA(Most likely B and/or C, and
      Belles A)<br><br>For more info, please email me at
      hj_14@... and I'll get you details.<br><br>Heather
      there are any players in the club who play on a Tween B
      team, and would like to play and exhibition game email
      me also. (hj_14@...)<br><br>Ringette Rocks!!
    • hj_14