Re: Is ringette dying?

  • Devilgirl_26
    Message 1 of 32 , May 23 2:20 PM
      I play ringette for Gloucester, Ontario. We have
      one of the biggest tournaments around. We used to
      have a team at every division, but lately we've
      started missing a few levels here and there. It's
      actually, this upcoming year's Junior level that has been
      having the most trouble. Coaches are becoming harder to
      come on, tho we do have many generous people who
      volunteer their team, and don't even have a daughter
      playing. There are not enuf for everyone, but somehow we
      find enough coaches year after year. Hopefully things
      will only get better...
    • hj_14
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 16, 2001
        Hey ringette Peeps.<br>Thought I'd pass along the
        info about our local tournament. The Pointe-Claire
        Tournament will be held Nov 30, Dec. 1, Dec. 2 in Pointe
        Claire, Quebec (West of
        Montreal).<br>Categories:<br>Novice, Petites, Tweens, Junior, Belles,
        Intermediate.<br>The classes are still TBA(Most likely B and/or C, and
        Belles A)<br><br>For more info, please email me at
        hj_14@... and I'll get you details.<br><br>Heather
        there are any players in the club who play on a Tween B
        team, and would like to play and exhibition game email
        me also. (hj_14@...)<br><br>Ringette Rocks!!