Hello!

  • mighty_canadian_oilerfan
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 9, 2001
      Hi everyone!I'm also a ringette player.I play for
      the St.Albert Ringette Association in St.Albert
      Alberta and I've been playing for 4 years.So,where is
      everyone from and what level do you guys play at?
    • hj_14
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 16, 2001
        Hey ringette Peeps.<br>Thought I'd pass along the
        info about our local tournament. The Pointe-Claire
        Tournament will be held Nov 30, Dec. 1, Dec. 2 in Pointe
        Claire, Quebec (West of
        Montreal).<br>Categories:<br>Novice, Petites, Tweens, Junior, Belles,
        Intermediate.<br>The classes are still TBA(Most likely B and/or C, and
        Belles A)<br><br>For more info, please email me at
        hj_14@... and I'll get you details.<br><br>Heather
        there are any players in the club who play on a Tween B
        team, and would like to play and exhibition game email
        me also. (hj_14@...)<br><br>Ringette Rocks!!