Hey Hey!

  • Devilgirl_26
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 5, 2000
      Hello! I'm a new member here! I live in
      Gloucester, Ontario. This past year (99-00) I played for the
      Belle A team, and we won Provincials!! It was a great
      weekend! the past 2 years before this one, I played Junior
      AA, both time winning provincials and going to
      Nationals (in Edmonton and Halifax), a great experience! We
      came in 1st, and 3 respectively. Anyways, where does
      everyone in here play? Goodluck with the remainder of your
      seasons! <br> ~Kristy
    • hj_14
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 16 7:46 PM
        Hey ringette Peeps.<br>Thought I'd pass along the
        info about our local tournament. The Pointe-Claire
        Tournament will be held Nov 30, Dec. 1, Dec. 2 in Pointe
        Claire, Quebec (West of
        Montreal).<br>Categories:<br>Novice, Petites, Tweens, Junior, Belles,
        Intermediate.<br>The classes are still TBA(Most likely B and/or C, and
        Belles A)<br><br>For more info, please email me at
        hj_14@... and I'll get you details.<br><br>Heather
        there are any players in the club who play on a Tween B
        team, and would like to play and exhibition game email
        me also. (hj_14@...)<br><br>Ringette Rocks!!