Hey Hey Hey

  • pop_corn_lj
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 27, 1999
      Hi everyone, nice to see some new members!!! is
      everyone pumped for the upcomming season??? I am so
      excited about mine..last year I played for the B team and
      when to Finland with the A's and this year that A team
      whent AA, and I'm playing on that team...I think it'll
      be a tiny bit of a stretch for me..but we'll see how
      it goes!!! So Jen if you play AA how do you ever get
      to play for the C team??? Inour are we can't do
      that?! Anyways have a great summer everyone hear from
      you guys soon!<br>Lisa
    • hj_14
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 16, 2001
        Hey ringette Peeps.<br>Thought I'd pass along the
        info about our local tournament. The Pointe-Claire
        Tournament will be held Nov 30, Dec. 1, Dec. 2 in Pointe
        Claire, Quebec (West of
        Montreal).<br>Categories:<br>Novice, Petites, Tweens, Junior, Belles,
        Intermediate.<br>The classes are still TBA(Most likely B and/or C, and
        Belles A)<br><br>For more info, please email me at
        hj_14@... and I'll get you details.<br><br>Heather
        there are any players in the club who play on a Tween B
        team, and would like to play and exhibition game email
        me also. (hj_14@...)<br><br>Ringette Rocks!!