Ringette Rules!

  • IAmCanadian_17
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 30, 1999
      i've been playing ringette for 15 years now and i
      absolutely love it!!! i would choose ringette over hockey
      any day! i play for Sudbury, sometimes on the AA team
      and sometimes on the B or C team. this year i am
      first year Deb. in the 97-98 season, our Deb AA team
      won provincials beating Gloucester in the final and
      got to play at the Nationals in Edmonton, Alberta! i
      had a blast!! i got to meet alot of very interesting
      people. any of you know Karen Duguay? we played on the
      same team the National season. Girls, keep playing the
      best sport in the world. love to hear from you guys!
      my e-mail is iamcanadian_17@...
    • hj_14
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 16 7:46 PM
        Hey ringette Peeps.<br>Thought I'd pass along the
        info about our local tournament. The Pointe-Claire
        Tournament will be held Nov 30, Dec. 1, Dec. 2 in Pointe
        Claire, Quebec (West of
        Montreal).<br>Categories:<br>Novice, Petites, Tweens, Junior, Belles,
        Intermediate.<br>The classes are still TBA(Most likely B and/or C, and
        Belles A)<br><br>For more info, please email me at
        hj_14@... and I'll get you details.<br><br>Heather
        there are any players in the club who play on a Tween B
        team, and would like to play and exhibition game email
        me also. (hj_14@...)<br><br>Ringette Rocks!!