:-)!

  • mysty_100
    Message 1 of 168 , Jun 9, 1999
      Devilgirl_26,<br><br>I know the Carriere Family
      from Nepean ringette. Emily the youngest used to be on
      my team in petite AA! But now I play Tween AA! I
      gather I am the youngest one in this club?!? Are you
      going up to Belle? Or staying in Junior? I guess the
      Nationals were really fun! Colleen said she had alot of
      fun!<br>My goal is to go to the Nationals, I have already
      been to two provincals!! How many have you been too?
    • hj_14
      Message 168 of 168 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hey everyone! I play for Pointe Claire
        Intermediate B2 (yes we have 2 teams in Intermediate). We are
        heading to the Pickering Tournament tomorrow. We have
        played in 2 tournaments so far and are improving our
        record. We played teams from Nepean and Gloucester in the
        Pierrefonds Tournament (in Montreal area) and beat them, but
        lost to the host Pierrefonds team in the final (they
        are our main rival in league play).<br><br>My team
        will be playing against London, Kitchener, Markham and
        Dorchester (which I can't find on any maps) in the Pickering
        tournament. We hope to come home with a medal! (One of our
        local referees promised a round of drinks if we
        do!)<br><br>My girls team (Tween B) have played in 2
        tournaments; both in the Greater Montreal Area. Pointe Claire
        (our own tournament) and Deux-Montagnes, they won
        both, I'm soo proud of them! Now all they have to do is
        win a few league games then it's off to Provincials
        (with a stop at the Longueuil Tournament, Longueuil is
        on the South side of Montreal).<br><br>'til
        soo,<br>HJ