Where have all the ringette players gone

  • hj_14
    Message 1 of 168 , Jan 31, 2002
      Hey everyone! I play for Pointe Claire
      Intermediate B2 (yes we have 2 teams in Intermediate). We are
      heading to the Pickering Tournament tomorrow. We have
      played in 2 tournaments so far and are improving our
      record. We played teams from Nepean and Gloucester in the
      Pierrefonds Tournament (in Montreal area) and beat them, but
      lost to the host Pierrefonds team in the final (they
      are our main rival in league play).<br><br>My team
      will be playing against London, Kitchener, Markham and
      Dorchester (which I can't find on any maps) in the Pickering
      tournament. We hope to come home with a medal! (One of our
      local referees promised a round of drinks if we
      do!)<br><br>My girls team (Tween B) have played in 2
      tournaments; both in the Greater Montreal Area. Pointe Claire
      (our own tournament) and Deux-Montagnes, they won
      both, I'm soo proud of them! Now all they have to do is
      win a few league games then it's off to Provincials
      (with a stop at the Longueuil Tournament, Longueuil is
      on the South side of Montreal).<br><br>'til
      soo,<br>HJ
    • hj_14