Upcoming Tournament!!

  • hj_14
    Message 1 of 168 , Sep 16, 2001
      Hey Ya'll. Thought I'd let you know about our
      upcoming local tournament. The Pointe Claire Tournament
      will be held Nov. 30, Dec. 1, Dec.2 in Pointe Claire,
      Quebec (West of Montreal).<br>Categories: Novice,
      Petites, Tweens, Junior, Belles, Intermediate.<br>Classes
      TBA (most likely B and/or C at N, P, T; Junior B,
      Belles B & A, Intermediate B)<br><br>For more info
      please email me at hj_14@...<br><br>Heather
      Tweens are looking to play exhibition games, if anyone
      out there plays at the Tween level would like to get
      exhibition games email me too!)<br><br>Ringette Rocks!!!!!!!
    • hj_14
      Message 168 of 168 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hey everyone! I play for Pointe Claire
        Intermediate B2 (yes we have 2 teams in Intermediate). We are
        heading to the Pickering Tournament tomorrow. We have
        played in 2 tournaments so far and are improving our
        record. We played teams from Nepean and Gloucester in the
        Pierrefonds Tournament (in Montreal area) and beat them, but
        lost to the host Pierrefonds team in the final (they
        are our main rival in league play).<br><br>My team
        will be playing against London, Kitchener, Markham and
        Dorchester (which I can't find on any maps) in the Pickering
        tournament. We hope to come home with a medal! (One of our
        local referees promised a round of drinks if we
        do!)<br><br>My girls team (Tween B) have played in 2
        tournaments; both in the Greater Montreal Area. Pointe Claire
        (our own tournament) and Deux-Montagnes, they won
        both, I'm soo proud of them! Now all they have to do is
        win a few league games then it's off to Provincials
        (with a stop at the Longueuil Tournament, Longueuil is
        on the South side of Montreal).<br><br>'til
        soo,<br>HJ