Kristy

  • mysty_100
    Message 1 of 168 , Jan 22, 2001
      Hey Kristy!<br>I heard that your team won the
      Whitby tournament! Congrats! My team should have been in
      the finals, but we had one unfortunate goal scored
      against us,(if that goal hadn't have been scored we
      wouldn't have had that many points against!) so we came in
      third! Oh well Gloucester won, at least it wasn't
      Forest! I'm in the Ottawa tournament this weekend. And I
      doubt that we will do well, but anything could happen!
      (probably most schools) and since I don't have any, I have
      the whole week off! I can't wait! I'm at school right
      now, but I won't be back til next Tuesday! Anyways,
      good luck with your exams! Talk to you later,
      bye!<br><br>Sarah:)
    • hj_14
      Message 168 of 168 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hey everyone! I play for Pointe Claire
        Intermediate B2 (yes we have 2 teams in Intermediate). We are
        heading to the Pickering Tournament tomorrow. We have
        played in 2 tournaments so far and are improving our
        record. We played teams from Nepean and Gloucester in the
        Pierrefonds Tournament (in Montreal area) and beat them, but
        lost to the host Pierrefonds team in the final (they
        are our main rival in league play).<br><br>My team
        will be playing against London, Kitchener, Markham and
        Dorchester (which I can't find on any maps) in the Pickering
        tournament. We hope to come home with a medal! (One of our
        local referees promised a round of drinks if we
        do!)<br><br>My girls team (Tween B) have played in 2
        tournaments; both in the Greater Montreal Area. Pointe Claire
        (our own tournament) and Deux-Montagnes, they won
        both, I'm soo proud of them! Now all they have to do is
        win a few league games then it's off to Provincials
        (with a stop at the Longueuil Tournament, Longueuil is
        on the South side of Montreal).<br><br>'til
        soo,<br>HJ