Tryouts

  • Devilgirl_26
    Message 1 of 168 , Sep 15, 2000
      How did tryouts go for everyone? Or how are they
      going? Hopefully well!! My Bell A tryout was last night,
      and we have a game tonight vs. Gatineau and a game
      Sunday night vs. Nepean. Tonight will be tough tho -
      we're only 8 skaters! 5 people can't make it, mostly
      cuz of work. Ah well, we'll see what happens! Hope I
      feel better on the ice than last night. Last night my
      lungs were burning and it was hurting to breathe. And
      afterwards I was coughing and stuff. I don't think it would
      be from getting outta shape - i'd only been off
      ringette for a week!! Ugh, maybe I'm sick, even tho I feel
      fine now. m'enh. <br>Keep up the writing in here
      guys!!<br> ~Kristy
    • hj_14
      Message 168 of 168 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hey everyone! I play for Pointe Claire
        Intermediate B2 (yes we have 2 teams in Intermediate). We are
        heading to the Pickering Tournament tomorrow. We have
        played in 2 tournaments so far and are improving our
        record. We played teams from Nepean and Gloucester in the
        Pierrefonds Tournament (in Montreal area) and beat them, but
        lost to the host Pierrefonds team in the final (they
        are our main rival in league play).<br><br>My team
        will be playing against London, Kitchener, Markham and
        Dorchester (which I can't find on any maps) in the Pickering
        tournament. We hope to come home with a medal! (One of our
        local referees promised a round of drinks if we
        do!)<br><br>My girls team (Tween B) have played in 2
        tournaments; both in the Greater Montreal Area. Pointe Claire
        (our own tournament) and Deux-Montagnes, they won
        both, I'm soo proud of them! Now all they have to do is
        win a few league games then it's off to Provincials
        (with a stop at the Longueuil Tournament, Longueuil is
        on the South side of Montreal).<br><br>'til
        soo,<br>HJ