Operation FairTax -- It is time for FairTax to lead

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010

      I remember the early days of the FairTax movement where we were greeted with laughter, ridicule, and -- well you get the picture. A lot of things have changed since those early days. The political climate has changed and so have we. We have built a grassroots organization ready to take the next step -- to lead the national tax reform movement -- FairTax movement-- in Washington DC.

      We need you to join us in Washington DC on April 14, 15, and 16 to let Congress know FairTax is here to stay. Congressman, If you want to keep your job -- you need to boldly support the FairTax.

      The first step we need each of you to take is to make your best effort to join us in DC. We are asking for a small registration fee of $35 per person for the month of January to cover the basic per person cost of the event. Registration forms to follow next week

      We have hotel rooms set aside for FairTaxers -- and we need you to book them now!

      We need to book at least 50 rooms this week so call your friends, call your neighbors, call your family and tell them we are going to DC!

      Let's Roll!
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542