Launch of the FairTax MySpace.com page!

  • Aaron Schutte
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Announcing the official launch of the FairTax MySpace page!

      --

      Hey FairTaxers!! We would like to invite you to visit our official FairTax.org Myspace page. We would also like to give a big thanks to Sean O'Neil, our Indiana State Director for allowing us to use this URL as home to our page. We welcome those of you curious to learn more about the FairTax. We are very excited to start this page as we look to expand and diversify our grassroots effort even further. We received an enormous outpouring of emails and calls pushing us to branch out to MySpace. With your continued help we believe this same pressure will be felt by Congress and the FairTax will pass!

      This myspace page will aim to be both entertaining and informative. We hope that you will be an active visitor and contribute frequently. This page will serve as an informative and entertaining way to communicate information and make the FairTax movement even stronger. We encourage our visitors to message any comments, suggestions, articles, or pictures you have. Keep up the good work out in the field and be sure to invite all your friends!!