[Ride The Lightning] Update: The Dark Flash Revealed! (and other stuff)

  • Kelson Vibber
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      (October 2, 1999) The Dark Flash's identity has been revealed in this
      week's issue of The Flash - but what does it mean? The latest info --
      and my latest speculations -- are now available on the site.

      Ever wonder how many times Superman and the Flash have raced? Ever
      wonder who won? A new page in the Miscellaneous section summarizes
      each of the three "official" races between Superman and Barry, a
      Superman/Barry chase through time, the Superman/Wally race with Mr.
      Mxyzptlk, and "The Human Race" (which actually owes quite a bit to the
      second Superman/Flash race).

      Plus the fates of Hal Jordan and Neron in the wake of "Day of Judgment."

      --
      Kelson Vibber
      kelson@...