What's your New Year's resolution?

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      1) Ride the horses more.

      2) Play more music.

      3) Continue to lose weight and build up my energy and stamina. (Both of the above have been contributing to that.)

      4) And, of course, make this the year that we made a difference... more people made aware, better research-and-development, stronger relationships and higher ideals. --MaryK

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        1. Create a rather large no spray zone over my area in Santa Monica. No DOR allowed.
        2. Same as above.

        Happy New Year everyone, let's all create something starting today.

        Rick