Re: Maybe OT--String of Big EQs Seem Strategically Placed

  • Toni Thayer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      We've had some low down rumblings too, Cowboy, but none of them have
      registered as EQs. It's been going on here for the past three weeks.

      Toni
    • aeg242000
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        Yesterday her in NJ I felt a strong rumble. Too loud for a
        semi truck. It was strong. Strange for here. This was on Thurs.
        3, around 4 PM.

        Anita

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "southernrebel4142"