Re: Anyone Know about Rods, Feathers, Pictures of Both?

  • Toni Thayer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Bruce -- Thanks for asking. I'm just too broke to pay the annual
      fee. Hope to get it back up and running under my other website below.

      Have an online newspaper going, but it's all new, not the older
      stuff. Trying to make a meager wage at research and writing so I can
      keep doing it! All's going pretty well. Hope the same for you!

      Toni
      http://www.colorcountrycourier.com

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Coary"

    • ama11ory@fastmail.fm
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        I could not immediately find the original post to the question posed,
        BUT I do have three BLACK AND WHITE photo's of probable "feathers"(?).
        These photos were taken sometime around '96 or '97. I had no idea at the
        time as to what they were.

        So, who wanted to know?

        Andy
        --

        ama11ory@...

        http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html
      • Toni Thayer
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
          I did. Haven't really found a picture like it yet, but one here is
          similar. See my previous post. I'd be interested in seeing your
          photos. Do you have a scanner?

          Toni

          --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, ama11ory@f... wrote:

          > I could not immediately find the original post to the question
          posed,
          > BUT I do have three BLACK AND WHITE photo's of
          probable "feathers"(?).
          > These photos were taken sometime around '96 or '97. I had no idea
          at the
          > time as to what they were.
          >
          > So, who wanted to know?
          >
          > Andy