Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Digest Number 1144

  • ladar96
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, Tracy <treyc2001ca@y...>
      wrote:
      > now what the heck is this about extra terrestrials drivin the chem
      planes. Don't tell me people believe that. Good lord its bad enough
      without complicating things with bullshit. Who if anyone has proof of
      this. Id like to see it

      Hi Tracy, no proof here~~and in my gut I think that I will have to
      have one come up and bit me in the ass[and leave marks!]before I
      believe deeply in reps,BUT I did have a stone sober 60 year old Phd.
      in "hard science" tell me she had one shape shift to rep and back in
      a second right in front of her as it stepped out of a fancy NYC
      health club.EEK! I do know, that I have seen some strange sights in
      the sky since 96 when I saw an endless verticle dark "parting line"
      reach up into a clear blue sky in northern Michigan[lidar or ladar?]
      Here, we are a long way from any airforce base and on this I blame
      our lack of spraying orbs that Rick and others have photoed. I have
      seen a couple of times the "cube sprayers" or "flying rods" which are
      the very secret drones that the navy uses for spraying. These were
      originally, in their early generations, drones that were designed to
      be shot as folded cylinders from a trident sub's missle tubes like
      cruise missles. Get where they were going at high speed still folded;
      then "transform" into a slow speed extended mission time drone once
      it had extended it's wings. When the wings are extended and the
      cloaking isn't on it looks like a scoop of icecream on a skinny
      boomarang. Oh and, please check out LCD cloaking while you do your
      needed research.____hoot____muskegon,mi.
    • Toni Thayer
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
        Sid Pennington from Phoenix, who died suddenly of a heart attack,
        believed in the alien connection. His wife would not turn over his
        research after his death because it brought so much grief to their
        lives.

        I think we shouldn't get stuck on "words" and that it's similar to
        the God word. Call them whatever you like aliens, evil beings, or
        Satan's helpers, but we are in a spiritual battle.

        Our choices today are extremely important, they define who we are.
        They affect our spirit, either positively or negatively. We need
        good choices by everyone so we will be strong in spirit.

        It's gonna get harder and harder for us to stay outside Satan's
        system of control as they tighten the reins down further.
        Compromises must end. You must draw a line in the sand and decide
        and act on what you know is the right thing to do in every instance.

        Toni

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "ladar96" <ladar96@y...>