Re: buzzin'

  • loohon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hey, just checkin' in after several extremely intense days on the
      battlefield.
      I loved the Souter hotel story, but am distressed to hear Dick isn't
      feeling well. I know i have done a bit of remote healing on him in the
      past, using one of his more flattering pictures ;->

      Too busy lately, but i did notice last night he had a healthier glow
      than usual, as though someone else had been doing healing work on him.
      Right now there seems to be a battle of DOR v POR going on in his space.

      I think i'll send him some POR. I only send what i would wish to receive.

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, truthtracker77
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > TPTB are blocking lots of e-mails and whatnot. What puzzles me is
      > their choice of which ones they block, like the Cheney ill story
      > (whisked under an alias into Vail hospital). Ticks me off they keep
      > blocking mail to someone who will send me seeds. MFers think they c
    • loohon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        I've had another crisis to absorb my time, and haven't been able to
        devote much to ol' Dick.
        DOR is winning in his space right now. He's tough as nails, or at
        least the demon running him is.
        I suspect he may be in some DOR chamber, insulated form POR right now.
        Maybe being fed fresh blood.

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "loohon" <dogwood57@h...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          Funny you should mention Cheney, Loohon. His likeness has resided
          under many of my orgone pieces for quite some time now. I'm sure he
          would predict that our insurgency is in its "last throes" but it looks
          to me like he could use our help.

          I'll continue to boost. By the way, I've followed your excellent work
          at cloudbusters and contribute when I can to your boosting efforts.
          Your photos and maps are excellent. I did some work on the UGB near
          the airport you posted. Not sure how effective I am, but hoping to
          keep contributing.

          Rick
        • loohon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 4, 2005
            Thanks, Rick. BTW, i put a link to this forum from my homepage a
            couple months ago.

            Right now, i don't think Cheney is having a good 4th. He's probably
            the biggest DOR source left on Earth.