Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] New Orgone Activists site

  • MaryK Croft
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
      Yeah, sure, but you won't find ME there, or Loohan. We were both kicked off
      without reason or explanation by Sensei Dennis. He's Don's facilitator there.
      He's also the martial arts instructor at The Citadel in Charleston, a mind-control
      center for young military types. --MaryK

      5/31/05 9:48:58 PM, rick_n_la <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > To: ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > From: rick_n_la <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:48:58 -0000
      > Subject:[Rick's Gardening Tips] New Orgone Activists site
      >

      > Very cool - lots of busy people here.
      >
      > http://warriormatrix.com/
      >
      > Rick
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > *To visit your group on the web, go to:
      >

      > *To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      >

      > *Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
    • Bob Jones
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
        Is that board something to do with the famous Don Croft?

        And kicked off... My my...

        I wonder if the disinfo Israeli propagandist James DeMao is allowed to post
        there?

        BJ

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
          I was actually tolerated for a couple of weeks there (except for not being allowed to mention Dragon, my
          husband. That was deleted.) Then Don came back, and I was booted. --MaryK

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
            I would be very surprised to see DeMeo posting at any orgone activist
            site considering his stance on orgonite.

            How did you arrive at the conclusion he is an Israeli propagandist,
            by the way?

            Rick

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
              I signed up for his newsletter...

              There was one in a hundred that even came close to mention of W. Reich or
              orgone energy. Every single other email was rabid anti arab pro isreal
              propaganda. Two or more each day. And when I sent discussion back on this he
              attacked me labeling me anti-semitic without reading more than a few lines
              or following up on the research presented. He seems to be right out of the
              JDL.

              He has so turned me off that I have no interest in anything to do with his
              research institute, his books or any of that.

              Which is another reason I believe he works for the illuminati. He is there
              to side track serious research in the field!!! And perhaps anyone that gets
              close to real understanding and enlightenment, he reports and they
              disappear!!!

              Bob Jones

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2005
                Thanks for the update on Demeo Bob. Sounds like he has lots more
                problems than just being a jerk.

                Rick