Went To Amy Goodman Event

  • BGCee
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 12:11 AM
      I just got back from the KPFK Amy Goodman Event. KTG & Mark, we
      didn't meet - There were lots of people there. It was a good event.
      Re:Jerry Quickley's poetry; I'm not so sure. Pablo Paredes, sailor,
      U.S. Navy who is objecting to the war - Excerpts from film 'Hotel
      Palestine' & Javier Couso, brother of Jose Couso on stage. David
      Goodman, brother of Amy, and Amy Goodman speaking.

      I stood on line after the presentation for Amy's book signing, armed
      with copies of Aerosol Crimes & Teller documents. When I got to the
      book signing table, I asked for a minute of her time; she said after
      the book signing. "Sure, no problem, thank you."

      I spoke to Amy briefly after the book signing. It was around 10:30pm.
      She was tired. I told her that her program had made a difference in
      my life, and that I have a concern for the air we are breathing. I
      said that there is major weather modification taking place over the
      U.S. and NATO countries. I said I had documents detailing this, and
      handed her copies of Livermore Labs / Teller documents. Then I handed
      her (2) Aerosol Crimes DVD's, which I mentioned were featured during
      the last KPFK fund drive. I requested she do a program on this topic.

      I don't know if what I said to her had any impact whatsoever. She
      seemed not to be aware, as we al are, that there is anything unusual
      going on up there. Another guy gave her some other DVD, and I noticed
      a video somebody presented to her sitting on the table. She must get
      a lot of books, DVD's etc. on her speaking tours. Maybe she'll review
      the documents & DVD's I gave her; or perhaps line her trash container
      with them. I am hoping for the former. She's going to be in San
      Francisco in the 1st, then up to Portland, etc.

      If more people give her copies of Aerosol Crimes throughout her tour,
      it would be cool; maybe she would take notice.

      BGCee

      Amy's website:
      http://democracynow.org/
    • kissthisguy88
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 7:29 PM
        Sorry I didn't see you there BGCee. I had no idea there would be so many
        people! I only printed 100 flyers and passed them all out. I could have
        passed out many more.

        My favorite part of the night was when the heckler shouted out "Bin Laden
        didn't do it, Bush did and you know it, Amy. Why don't you talk about that."

        This was the big truth of the night!!!!!!!

        Goodman's story about 911 is old and tired. It's what she doesn't say
        about 911 that's important. She is a true left gatekeeper and VERY,
        VERY GOOD AT IT. She still tells us more than most.

        I hope she looks at the DVD, BGCee. I'm glad you gave it to her.
        KTG
        PS: Rick. I wanted to check out your gig in my neck of the woods. I was so
        tired I fell asleep by 9:30. Hope it went well.

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, BGCee <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > I just got back from the KPFK Amy Goodman Event. KTG & Mark, we
        > didn't meet - There were lots of people there. It was a good event.
        > Re:Jerry Quickley's poetry; I'm not so sure. Pablo Paredes, sailor,
        > U.S. Navy who is objecting to the war - Excerpts from film 'Hotel
        > Palestine' & Javier Couso, brother of Jose Couso on stage. David
        > Goodman, brother of Amy, and Amy Goodman speaking.
        >
        > I stood on line after the presentation for Amy's book signing, armed
        > with copies of Aerosol Crimes & Teller documents. When I got to the
        > book signing table, I asked for a minute of her time; she said after
        > the book signing. "Sure, no problem, thank you."
        >
        > I spoke to Amy briefly after the book signing. It was around 10:30pm.
        > She was tired. I told her that her program had made a difference in
        > my life, and that I have a concern for the air we are breathing. I
        > said that there is major weather modification taking place over the
        > U.S. and NATO countries. I said I had documents detailing this, and
        > handed her copies of Livermore Labs / Teller documents. Then I handed
        > her (2) Aerosol Crimes DVD's, which I mentioned were featured during
        > the last KPFK fund drive. I requested she do a program on this topic.
        >
        > I don't know if what I said to her had any impact whatsoever. She
        > seemed not to be aware, as we al are, that there is anything unusual
        > going on up there. Another guy gave her some other DVD, and I noticed
        > a video somebody presented to her sitting on the table. She must get
        > a lot of books, DVD's etc. on her speaking tours. Maybe she'll review
        > the documents & DVD's I gave her; or perhaps line her trash container
        > with them. I am hoping for the former. She's going to be in San
        > Francisco in the 1st, then up to Portland, etc.
        >
        > If more people give her copies of Aerosol Crimes throughout her tour,
        > it would be cool; maybe she would take notice.
        >
        > BGCee
        >
        > Amy's website:
        > http://democracynow.org/
      • BGCee
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1 7:57 PM
          That's why I listen to Alex Jones & The GCN Radio Network!

          BGCee

          --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "kissthisguy88"
          <kissthisguy88@y...> wrote:
          > Goodman's story about 911 is old and tired. It's what she doesn't
          say
          > about 911 that's important.
        • afterthelastsky2003
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1 11:06 PM
            Good work, BGCee,
            I'm going to forward your mssg to Sue Surpiano, KPFA-Berkeley
            programmer who has played an interview of Cliff Carnicom and is a CT
            understanding believer.
            Also, Lorie Kramer, who has had articles on Rense and posts
            sometimes on CTTUSA, is associated with KPFT-Houston. You should be
            aware of her, try to contact her.
            We must all keep trying, positively,
            Please pardon my "must"/"should" trip here,
            Blessings,
            Sydney in Berkeley, CA

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2 9:29 AM
              Great job, BGCee, KTG and Mark on the Goodman event. I got back late
              from my Catalina gig and was sick as a dog with migraine, nausea, etc.
              Don't know what the deal was, but I wasn't seasick. I was so sick
              Friday I couldn't even get to the computer to check and see how the
              event went. Sounds like you all did all you could do, and maybe a few
              of those DVDs and posters fell into the right hands.

              KTG, we'll be at Cozy's every other Wednesday indefinitely. Next two
              dates are April 13th and 27th. If you've never heard Bill Lynch or
              James Gadson you're in for a treat - two of the best R&B singers/
              players I've ever played with. Gadson is a legendary drummer, having
              played on more R&B, Jazz, Blues and funk hits than almost anyone. He
              just finished Paul McCartney's new CD, so he is still in high demand.

              Once again, many thanks for your hard work and dedication, all of you.

              Rick