Chemtrails & Chem Orb on New Year's Day Los Angeles

  • BGCee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      You can check out my New Year's Day chemtrail photos at
      http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bgcee/my_photos

      The first photo, entitled 'Grasshopper' was taken around 10 am. A
      neighbor and I both spotted a peculiar object overhead flying east to
      west. The neighbor said it looked like a giant grasshopper. I
      photographed it & blew it up. It appears to be an orb, with antennas,
      spraying a small chemtrail.

      Happy New Year,
      BGCee
    • Hempress
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
        It was much worse here in Vegas today! To the east of me, a very low
        cloud appeared underneath the CTs, it looked like a real cloud but
        very angry, as if it didnt want those CTs there~

        they are hard at work poisoning us and no one higher up gives a damn?

        take care and eat wholesome foods, ok?
        Hempress

        --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, BGCee <no_reply@y...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
          Nice orb shot, B. Those are tough to spot with the naked eye. I saw one drop out of a chemtrail once and then take off in the same direction as the jet that left the trail. Never
          seen one with appendages though.

          Everyone have a great 2005 and fasten your seat belts, I don't think its gonna be dull.

          Rick
        • BGCee
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
            Rick,

            I was incorrect about the pic being of an orb leaving a chemtrail in
            it's wake, because the object I observed was headed in the OPPOSITE
            direction! The orb was actually toward the rear, and whatever was out
            in front, well, who knows? Maybe they were phase-adjustment
            anti-matter continuum process coordinates or something??

            BGCee

            --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, rick_n_la <no_reply@y...>