Convenient Tower Locator

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Wow, this works great! I typed in "Santa Monica" and pulled up all "cel" tower locations in Santa Monica, including a few that I missed on Nebraska ST (not for long). Also, I
      noticed numerous birds sitting on the towers I have already visited. I have never seen a bird on an ungifted tower. Go figure.

      http://www.berkana.com/tower.php3
      (just type in your city and you'll get addresses and map locations - how convenient)

      Rick
    • Harold
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Hi Rick, Your button isn't working, but I've been at the site
        before. The site lists 75 towers in Cheyenne WY. Some were duplicate
        posted, so there's about 50 or 60. I've been there. There's no reason
        for that many to be there. I'd think that something nefarious is
        going on at warren afb there. Intersection of I-80 and I-25. Harold
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
          50 or 60 towers for Cheyenne, Wyoming does seem like overkill for such a small frontier town.

          I tried the link and it's working OK. Also I just noticed another helpful feature. You can select any toer in your area, or the one nearest your house and then select all similar
          towers within a specified radius from 2-100 miles. Very handy for us orgone gifters, eh?

          Rick