Re: Zorrowoman

  • Toni Thayer
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2004
      Hey, girl, stop beating yourself up like that. You are not a dim-wit
      or you sure wouldn't be in this forum!

      It's a post on the previous page (6278). Here it is:

      From: "Toni Thayer" <spirithelps@y...>
      Date: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:57 pm
      Subject: Zorrowoman: Radar Info

      I've been watching the Portland OR Doppler radar for awhile now, and
      it sure seems to me that it has been heavily orgonized up there. The
      west half of the "reflectivity circle" is non-existent, and there are
      lots of black holes in the eastern half.

      They seem to be beefing it up, but the west just won't respond. Lots
      of energy comes into it, from just NW of Bend, and another spike from
      NW of Yakima WA, and of course, off the shore. Are there buoys out
      there with antennas on 'em?

      I've saved some a couple of really good shots, but I think I have to
      empty some pics here first. I could put 'em on my webpage, probably,
      but I'm pretty buried right now.

      Several of us believe that the HAARP energy comes into the
      continental US in Seattle. Lately, I think that has shifted east,
      into upper Montana and/or Pocatello ID.

      So, has there been a whole lot of orgonizing going on up there?

      Toni

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, zorrowoman <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Toni, I don't know what post u r refferring to? Maybe I am having a
      > blond moment? Could you post the radar link for me? I have just no
      > idea where to look for your post! I will gladly give you feedback, I
      > promise but I am too dummed down, it seems, at the moment. Sorry for
      > being such a dim-wit!
      > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "Toni Thayer"
      > <spirithelps@y...> wrote:
      > > Did you see my post above on your radar? Have any feedback, or
      can
      > > you give me a clue whether I'm within ballpark range?
    • zorrowoman
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2004
        Aout 60 miles south of the OR/WA border(Neodonna/Manhatten Beach) I am
        convinced that this brick building that was built in 2000 by the army
        corp of engineers is an underground installation of some sort and
        shortly after that there were huge ships off shore under the guise of
        fiber optics?? I have lots more info on all that if you are
        interested, but out on the beach there remains today the these huge
        sand bags, I mean at least 100 or more of these bags filled with sand
        half buried like they are holding something down. These sand bags are
        each approx. 4ft. wide in circumferance and 8 feet in length. During
        the summer of 1999 I witnessed the train during the night bringing
        some 30-40 RR cars full of huge rock. Like they wouild use to build a
        jetty. The train was going by sometimes 3 trips a night w/ all this
        rock for about 3 months. I still can't beleive that nobody around here
        even noticed this and when I ask people that live around here they say
        "oh, you mean the new water treatment plant?" NOT!!! but I do beleive
        there is a sight that describes this area offshore somehow, as the
        fisherman are not allowed to fish inside of this mile wide area
        anymore. A few local fisherman were pretty upset about it, but still
        nobody bothered to dig into the reasons behind it. I was warned by a
        buddy that works for the feds back east to DROP IT as this was not
        what I should be doing in my spare time! However I am a writer, a
        journalist if you will and after that warning, I sort of have kept an
        eye on all this from an arms length away, if you know what I mean.
        As far as I know ther hasn't been any organizing that I am aware of
        in the portland area except the 2 HHG's I have gifted my grandma's
        home with. Stacey may have more knowledge on this. I have just got all
        of my film containers filled and and am ready to pour for tower
        busting, but there are sooooo many that i don't know where to begin
        and what kind of grid to strategicall place them? I also have another
        CB to pour and then that one will go up close to this area I mentioned
        above. That is about all I have to offer for now. I would really like
        to see these radar pics. Could you e-mail em' to me? and the radar
        link too, if you get time??!! Thanks, Sheryl

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2004
          Hmmmm . . . very interesting. I'm also intrigued by your writing.
          Do you write about any of this stuff we discuss here? I'd be
          interested in posting them on my website, giving you credits and
          copyrights, of course. Did you write about the train shipments?
          That seems to be drastically under-reported and good info that others
          may need.

          Yes, on the pics, I'll get them to you. And, hmmmmm, again on the
          orgonizing. I think I read about the Crofts doing some up there, but
          it seems to me, there's a major undertaking happening, just like in
          LA. At any rate, radar is looking less and less energized. I don't
          know, but this sure keeps my head bending and torquing trying to put
          it altogether.

          Let me know if you don't get my email by tomorrow morning 'cause it
          seems I go for days with all of my email accounts not working at the
          same time or emails never received by people.

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 10, 2004
            I'm sure you're right on about the brick building too 'cause all of
            the towers/equipment they're using needs housing for the computers
            that receive/send the info. They are either brick or concrete block,
            always no windows, steel doors, virtually unbreakable into!

            wrote:
> [...]
            > > empty some pics here first. I could put 'em on my webpage,
            probably,
            > > but I'm pretty buried right now.
            > >
            > > Several of us believe that the HAARP energy comes into the
            > > continental US in Seattle. Lately, I think that has shifted east,
            > > into upper Montana and/or Pocatello ID.
            > >
            > > So, has there been a whole lot of orgonizing going on up there?
            > >
            > > Toni
            > >

            > > --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, zorrowoman
            <no_reply@y...>
            > > wrote:
            > > > Toni, I don't know what post u r refferring to? Maybe I am
            having a
            > > > blond moment? Could you post the radar link for me? I have just
            no
            > > > idea where to look for your post! I will gladly give you
            feedback, I
            > > > promise but I am too dummed down, it seems, at the moment.
          • gale
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 10, 2004
              Hey there,

              Just stopped in to see what was happening at Rick's. Here is a suggestion I
              would like to offer you. You might want to put some Earth CB's up around
              this building out in the country side, they are known to knock out
              underground bases as well so you would be hitting two birds with one stone,
              per say.

              They are very easy to make and you can spread them out which also helps. You
              can find the instructions on my website at http://awakeningsenergy.com under
              Earth CB on the front page.

              Then if you can "gift" some Hhg's and tb's in the area to help out, I am sure
              it will definately help.

              Hope this information helps in some way and please update us on how it's
              going.

              Got an e-mail about Houston/Pasadena area and all the chemical plants over
              there being a target for attacks, wish I was made of money so that I could
              really "gift" the heck out of it over there. It was said 9-27-04 but whether
              it happens or not Houston really needs more help with orgone.

              Have a grand day now,

              Gale ^i^
              http://awakeningsenergy.com
              On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:34:59 -0000, Toni Thayer wrote

            • gale
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 10, 2004
                Website not responding, well I will try this again, sorry if this double
                posts I didn't mean for that to happen but did want it to atleast post once.