Re: [Rick's Gardening Tips] Carnicom DVD-ripped mpeg clips available for download - contact me

  • Bob Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      What is the file size of these MPEG's? Perhaps I can post on a low use
      server for a short time...

      Unfortunately I am on a dialup now. Maybe in january I'll havd DSL!

      Bob Jones

      on 8/31/04 10:23 PM, att1l4 at no_reply@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello there,
      >
      > the whole Carnicom's Chemtrail Crimes documentary has been converted to .mpeg
      > format with minor loss of quality. This means that you can view the clip(s)
      > using your Windows Media Player or similar programs without need to have a DVD
      > player
      >
      > Unfortunately I cannot afford the cost of bandwidth involved in posting the
      > clips on a web site for general download. However, I can set up an arrangement
      > with someone in particular and allow that person to transfer the files from my
      > onw computer.
      >
      > Send me an email if you are interested. If you have Yahoo Messenger and you
      > see me online, by all means send me an instant message so that we can work out
      > the details on the spot.
      >
      > The only prerequisite is for you to have a fast connection (DSL, cable, T1
      > etc.).
      >
      > I cannot offer this service other than in my spare time. If anyone has a web
      > site with bandwidth to spare, perhaps that person can post the clips for
      > general download.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • att1l4
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        The total size is about 1.2 Gigabyte, so it takes a dedicated connection and plenty of bandwidth.
      • Bob Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          To rich for my blood...