Re: I told you so!!! July will be active over LA

  • Toni Thayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Maybe the no spray in June relates to it being one of the driest
      months of the year in the interior southwest. July is generally one
      of the wettest, with moisture from the Pacific and Gulf of Mexico
      creating the summer monsoons that start in early July and extend into
      August.

      --- In ricksgardeningtips@yahoogroups.com, "ceruleannie"