Interesting Topic

  • cleansingsaint
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 8:50 AM
      I have been catching up on the messages this morning, and find the
      topic to be about if, God, is real? After doing reading on both sides
      of the story, it can be rather confusing. I am reading the book by
      David Icke, "The Biggest Secret." I have read another's views
      on "religion," such as Zecharia Sitchin. He was suggested to me, by a
      high priest of the Golden Dawn. There is another intersting story,
      but not for here. I have spoken with, Mark Phillips, the author of,
      The Trance Formation of America, over the phone, before. I E-Mail
      him when I really get stuck on a problem about the truth, and he
      gives some input back. I think it comes down to, if you want to
      believe you evolved from some slime from the cosmos, or that we came
      from an intelligent life form. I'll take the latter. Yes, we have
      ALL be brainwashed over our life times. Now that we know the truth,
      what will you do about it? How about we shout it from the roof
      tops? I really love getting the truth out to people. That is the
      bottom line. We all know the Chemtrails are bad, and we must get
      others to understand that. Everything links together. My belief in
      God, is firm, even after I read all that says otherwise. It says in
      the Bible, that all this discussion about if this book is true, will
      occur. Over the past four years, I have had to unlearn a lot of infom
      that was programmed in from childhood. Then again, my belief in God,
      grew stronger. We are all different, but locked onto the problem of
      what is being done to us. You can all believe what you want about
      the "religion" part, but don't lose sight of the truth. Chemtrails
      are bad!!! God bless, Judy